Marketing Day: Native ad buying surges, Facebook Marketplace & branded storytelling
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The AMP is a lie
Jul 14, 2017 by Patrick Stox
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are a hot topic right now, but are they really the answer to your mobile page speed issues? Columnist Patrick Stox weighs in.
- Report: Native ad buying surges 74%, programmatic slips 12%
Jul 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Brand safety concerns are seen as cause of programmatic decline.
- 4 things missing in your app that are costing you users
Jul 14, 2017 by Polly Alluf
How do you stop users from abandoning your app? Columnist Polly Alluf shares four tactics that will help turn things around and keep your users engaged.
- An update on executive changes on the editorial team
Jul 14, 2017 by Elisabeth Osmeloski
Flagship sites Search Engine Land, Marketing Land and upstart MarTech Today look ahead as personnel shifts present new growth opportunities.
- The 7 rules of respectful marketing
Jul 14, 2017 by Lewis Gersh
As more people implement ad blockers and brand safety takes on new urgency, columnist Lewis Gersh discusses how brands can put the customer experience front and center.
- Facebook tests ads in Marketplace, its Craigslist-like shopping section
Jul 14, 2017 by Tim Peterson
In a US-only test, Facebook will slot some brands’ dynamic product ads among people’s item listings in Marketplace.
- Learning to use content management martech is biggest educational need for marketers
Jul 14, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Content Marketing Institute’s latest survey aims to better understand how content marketers are managing their content strategy.
- Branded storytelling: Capitalizing on moments that matter
Jul 14, 2017 by Peter Minnium
It’s not enough for your brand to be in the right place at the right time. Contributor Peter Minnium shares tips on how to craft meaningful branded stories that will connect with consumers.
- Will People-Based Marketing take over?
Jul 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
Maybe, but first let’s define what it is.
- Get the “2017 Webinar Benchmarks Report” from ON24
Jul 13, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
For this report, ON24 looked at more than 16,000 webinars delivered by over 1,000 organizations from around the world …read more
Read more here:: marketingland.com