By Guy Sheetrit
Omnichannel marketing allow customers to have ready access to information and move between devices and channels during the buyer journey. It also offers your audience a completely constant and integrated brand experience, which upraise the best brands from the rest.
Here are some steps that can help you to develop and maintain significant, successful customer relationships across multiple channels.
1. Create Buyer Personas
Create customer identities for perception on what pleases and displeases your audience. Make rich personas by considering purchasing habits, priorities and behaviors across channels.
Try to understand the diverse types of buyer’s journeys that your shoppers go through in order to create a premium customer experience. Ask your customers the following questions to gather this data:
- What information sources do you trust?
- Before you purchase (product category), what criteria are you looking for? How do you find that information?
- How do you find out about new products?
- What made you want to buy (your product)?
- What do you find so appealing about purchasing?
With the above questions, it’s easy for you to determine the best suited channels where your brand needs a strong presence as well as a consumer decision making funnel.
2. Identify and Prioritize Customer Channels
Omnichannel is about giving customers the option to choose how they want to get in touch with your brand. A great way to discover what’s working is to listen to what your audience is saying across channels.
Survey your audiences. Ask your QA team for input. Organize agent pivot group sessions. Navigate new channels to approve your strategic presumptions and make important adjustments before rolling out. Here are some ways to identify and prioritize customer channels:
- Create a listing of the channels that you are using currently across the organization.
- Recognize how you are listening and connecting with your customers across all of those channels. In this way you will be able to determine who’s doing what, how they’re doing it and how it intersects with what you’re doing.
- Ask your customers about their preferences and ensure to honor those preferences as you move forward.
Then, use this data in accordance to your customers needs, expectations and habits.
3. Consistently Follow-Up
To reach your target customers, it is essential to follow them continuously across various channels with abandoned cart follow-up, proximity notifications, reminders about offers so as to enhance customer engagement & finally get a conversion. You can also send your existing customers a follow up email that involves personalized suggestions so as to encourage repeat purchases.
4. Leverage the Power of Marketing Automation
Creating a flawless and personalized brand journey for each customer is immensely labor intensive – unless you have a way to automate it.
Omnichannel marketing automation uses high powered technology to stimulate the right communication for the appropriate consumer across email, web, mobile and other digital channels. Here are some ways by which you can easily leverage the power of marketing automation.