bobevanslistens.smg.com – Take Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey
Bob Evans welcomes its recent diners to participate in the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey online and share their candid feedback about the food and services they received at the restaurant during that visit. Bob Evans appreciates your input on the survey and hopes to provide you with an exceptional experience when you visit a Bob Evans location again and every time. So, take the survey truthfully as much as you can.
Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
A Validation Code to validate the offer on your Bob Evans receipt during your next visit to any participating Bob Evans location.
Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules & Requirements
There is no additional requirement to take the Bob Evans Customer Survey except for a few basic requisites required for taking part in a survey online. Like you will need to
- Visit a Bob Evans restaurant most recently.
- Make a qualifying purchase to receive a survey invite on the receipt.
- Complete the survey within the time period of the date of service mentioned on your receipt.
- Must not be an employee of Bob Evans, SMG or the related companies, agencies or any person associated with the survey.
Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey Steps
If you fulfill all those criteria mentioned above, you can begin the Bob Evans Guest Satisfaction Survey over the web following the steps provided below. It takes only a few minutes of your time to complete.
- Keep the Bob Evans receipt handy and visit bobevanslistens.smg.com. You may also go to the website URL on your survey invitation receipt.
- Enter the 20-digit survey code located on the receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to proceed.
- Answer the survey questionnaire you will be asked based on your recent visit to Bob Evans.
- Once you are done, a validation code will appear on your screen to redeem the offer on your Bob Evans survey invitation with your next purchase at the restaurant.
About Bob Evans
Bob Evans is a chain of family-style restaurants with nearly 500 locations in 18 states mainly in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southeast parts of the United States. Founded and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the restaurant is set up by Bob Evans in 1948. The chain is privately held and owned by Golden Gate Capital and offers quality food featuring a variety of breakfast, family meals, dinner entrees, burgers, sandwiches, salads, soups, bakery, dessert, beverages, kids special and many more.
Bob Evans Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-616-6464
Or, visit the official contact us page of Bob Evans at www.bobevans.com/contact to send your queries electronically.