chase.com – Access Your Chase Credit Card Account
Chase Credit Cards Offers
JPMorgan Chase Bank is also known as Chase Bank. It is a national bank. It was founded on September 1, 1799. Headquarter of this company is located in New York City, New York, United States. Chase is the subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase. Until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co., it was known as Chase Manhattan Bank. Chase owns more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationwide. It operates for more than 100 countries.
Some of the Best Credit Cards offered by Chase
Chase Freedom Credit Card:
After you spend $500 on the purchase within the first 3 months from the date of the account opening, you can earn $200 cashback. You can also earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases. For the first 15 months, it will charge 0% intro APR on purchase and balance transfers. After that, it will charge the 16.49%-25.24% variable APR. Annual fees for this card is $0.
Chase Slate Credit Card
From the first 60 days of your accounts opening, the introductory fee will be $0. After that, for the balance transfer, it will charge 5% for the amount transferred, with a minimum of $5. For the first 15 months, APR for this card is 0%. After that, it will charge 16.49%-25.24%, varies on the prime rate. Annual fees for this card are $0.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
After you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months from your account opening, then you will get 60,000 bonus points. Which will be $750 towards your travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards. APR for this card is 17.49% to 24.49%, which varies on the prime rate. The annual fee for this card is $95.
Chase Sapphire Reserve
After spending $4,000 on the purchase within the first 3 months, you can earn 50,000 bonus points. APR for this card is 18.49%–25.49%, it could vary on prime rate. It charges $450 for the annual fee and $75 for each authorized user.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
After you spend $1,000 on the purchase within the first 3 months, then you can earn 40,000 points. It will charge 17.49% to 24.49% APR, which can vary. The annual fee for this card is $149.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
You can earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. APR for this card is 17.49% to 24.19%. Annual Fee of this card is $69.
Other Credit Cards: Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card, United Explorer Card, United TravelBank Card, United Club Card, British Airways Visa Signature Card, etc.
How to Apply for the Chase Credit Cards
It is very easy to apply for the Chase Credit Card. You just need to follow these simple instructions to apply for the Chase Credit Card.
- First, you need to visit the Chase website.
- Or, you can simply click on this link chase.com. It will take you to the official website.
- Then on the top of the screen, click on the Open An Account.
- Then click on the Credit Cards.
- Now, you will see many credit cards offered by Chase.
- Choose the appropriate credit card and click on the Apply Now option.
- Then, enter the first and last name.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Enter your city name.
- Choose the state from the list.
- Enter your zip code.
- Enter your birth date.
- You have to enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Enter the email address.
- Then, enter SSN/TIN.
- Enter the total gross annual income.
- Choose, which type of resident you are.
- Enter your primary source of income.
- Enter your phone number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and simply click on the Submit button.
How to Pay your Chase Credit Card Bill
There are several ways to pay your Chase Credit Card bill:
You can pay your bill online. For that, you have to follow these below instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link chase.com/personal/credit-cards/login-epay.
- Then, you will see a sign in the section on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your username and password on the given boxes.
- If you are using your personal device, then tick the Remember Me box.
- After that, you have to click on the Sign In button.
- After entering the portal, you can easily make the payment.
Chase Mobile App:
You can also make payments through Chase Mobile App. Android users will get the app on Google Play and Apple users will get the app on the Apple Store.
You can make a payment over your phone. For that, you have to dial 1-800-436-7958.
Chase ATM or Branch:
You can also make payment at the nearest Chase ATM or Branch. In order to find your nearest Chase location, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, you have to visit this link locator.chase.com
- Enter your zip code, address on the provided box.
- Then, simply click on the search option.
- It will show you your nearest payment locations.
Also Read : Access To Walmart MoneyCard Account
You can make the payment over mail. You have to send your payment with all the required details to this below address:
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
Personal Credit Cards
Customer Service: 1-800-432-3117
Business Credit Cards
Customer Service: 1-888-269-8690
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 6294
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6294
P.O. Box 15298
Wilmington, DE 19850
Card Credit Bureau Disputes
Credit Bureau Dispute Processing
PO Box 15369
Wilmington, DE 19850-5369