my.cfcc.edu – My CFCC Blackboard Login
My CFCC Login
My CFCC Login is an online portal for the students of the Cape Fear Community College. If you are enrolled for education at the college then you can gain access to your education at the website of the college.
Logging in is simple if you are aware of the procedure. If you are new to the login portal then you might have trouble looking out for the login URL and more. Hence, we have offered a simple guide to the account login procedure. Read on and you can access your account with ease.
What is the My CFCC Login?
My CFCC is one of the services the Cape Fear Community College offers its students. If you are authorized to sign in you can access your account at the college website. Logging in a student can view their exam and assignment grades, learn online, connect with their teachers, view class schedule, latest updates and university events and enroll for additional courses.
Cape Fear Community College is a public community college based in Wilmington, North Carolina. CFCC is the seventh largest community college in the state. It has over 23,000 students enrolled for education every year.
You can log into your My CFCC account using any web browser or a mobile device. To access account using a mobile phone you can download the application from the App Store or Play Store.
How to Log into My CFCC
- Go to the My CFCC Login website. cfcc.edu
- Now as the webpage opens you will find a login section at the top right.
- Once you have located it provide username in the respective space.
- Next type in your password in the space below.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
- Go to the login website of the my.cfcc.edu
- Next you will find a login section at the top right.
- Below it there is a ‘Reset Password’ link below the login button.
- Click on it and the ‘forgot password’ page opens.
- Enter Username there and click ‘Submit’ to recover password.
- If you have forgotten username visit the login webpage. cfcc.edu
- Secondly look below the login section and click on the ‘What’s my Username’ link.
- Click on it and a ‘forgot username’ page opens.
- Enter the email address linked to account there and tap ‘Submit’ button.
- Lastly, you will receive a username via email.
How to Register
- In order to register for an account you need to open the login webpage. cfcc.edu
- Below the login section there is a link that reads ‘First Time User’.
- Click on it and a registration page opens.
- Now you need to validate your identity by entering your CFCC Username.
- Tap ‘Next’ button below and set up account in the next steps.
This was the end of the article. We hope you signed into your account without any trouble. If you need further information you can ask us in the comments section below. For assistance the user can call the CFCC on 910-362-7000.