my.swccd.edu – My SWC Web Advisor Login
My SWC Web Advisor Login
My SWC Web Advisor Login is an account login service the South Western College offers its users. Any staff, faculty member or student at the college can sign up for an account at the My SWC. However if you are an existing user you can login at the website of the SWC.
The account sign in portal is secure and user-friendly. Anyone authorized to sign in can access their respective accounts via any internet connected device. Read the guide here for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the My SWC Web Advisor Login?
South Western College has developed the My SWC Web Advisor portal for its students, parents and faculty. Logging in a user can view their respective roles at the college. A student will be able to gain access to a wide range of information related to their education at the SWC.
You can submit assignments, register for additional courses, communicate with teachers, view class schedule and university event.
On the other hand if you are a faculty or teacher at the college then you can access work related details such as pay stubs and W2, work schedule, request a leave, update data for the students and even more.
How to Log into My SWC Web Advisor
- For logging in visit the My SWC Web Advisor website. my.swccd.edu
- As the webpage opens there is the login section at the centre.
- Once you have found it provide the Username in the blank space.
- Next enter Password in the box below.
- Click the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
- In case you have lost password open the login website. swccd.edu
- Next look at the centre for the login section.
- Below the space to enter the password there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it and the password retrieval section appears.
- Provide your username there and tap ‘Continue’ button.
- Lastly, the user will be able to reset their password.
How to Sign Up
- Open the login website of the My SWC. swccd.edu
- Next there is a login section at the middle.
- Provide your temporary username and password in the respective boxes.
- Click the ‘New Users’ button below and you will be logged in.
- Later you can change your credentials.
South Western College Admission
- In order to get admission into the SWC open the admission website. swccd.edu
- Scroll down and there will be two options namely credit and non-credit courses.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button under the one that applies to you.
- Enter the following information to complete the SWC online application:
- Last name
- Social security number
- Student ID
- Select term from the drop down menu and tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next you can fill out the form and submit for approval.
For assistance with the admission procedure a student can get in touch with the admissions and records desk using the following information:
(619) 421-6700 x5215 or x5216
Chula Vista Campus
César E Chávez Student Services Building 68
First Floor, Room 68-101
Students can get in touch with the records desk for assistance while the staff and faculty at SWC can connect with Staff/Faculty Help Desk for help with their My SWC account. Well this was the end of the article. Hope you have a great time signing in.