Today’s List of Paid Games That Are on Sale at the Play Store Including Assassin’s Creed Identity and More
By Anil Ganti
The free games today were boring, here are some better titles that are on sale instead.
Assassin’s Creed Identity
* Requires an online connection to play.
Play now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSIN’S CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
• “the graphics look spectacular” cnet.com
• “a proper bonafide Assassin’s Creed game” pocketgamer
• “gorgeous graphics” phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
– Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
– CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
– Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
– Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
– Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
– PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN’S CREED GAMES!
– The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
– Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
OTTTD: Over The Top TD
HEROCORP WANTS YOU. Command heroes, build towers, discover strange and exotic worlds and blow them all to bits.
Best played on Tablet!
* An intense tactical blend of Tower Defense and RTS gameplay
* Build and upgrade towers for attack and defense
* Command a squad of heroes
* Go head to head against epic bosses
* Level up heroes, and unlock devastating weapons
Do you have what it takes?
Acts and feels like a Point ‘n Click adventure from the 1980’s. It is a homage to the 1970’s horror movies, where you get to experience the role of a true antagonist in a pure 2D pixel art form.
When Lucius was born on the June 6th, 1966, nobody expected him to be anything other than a normal little boy but everything changed on Lucius’ 6th Birthday,
when his true calling was revealed to him.
Equipped with supernatural powers, take control of Lucius as he begins his blood filled tour of horror through his own house, using Hell’s powers of telekinesis and mind control to orchestrate deadly accidents that will minimize the population of the Dante Manor one by one by one.
-Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
-2D Open World
-Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
-Breathtaking 80’s Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
-Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
-Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre
Begin your journey through a surreal world where …read more
Read more here:: /Wccftechcom