www.hsbc.com.ph/credit-cards – How To Login Into HSBC Red MasterCard Account
HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card
HSBC or the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited offers the consumers HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card that comes with a selection of features to provide the cardholders benefits on daily essentials, shopping perks, dining delights to travel privileges. The HSBC Red Cards let the users earn rewards, redeem points in many ways, save on fuels, delight in exclusive privilege, card and cash installment plan, cash advance and many more. Plus, the cardmembers can sign up for Online Banking Service to access their HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card anytime anywhere through the internet.
HSBC Red Mastercard Features & Benefits
With a new HSBC Red Mastercard, you can take advantages of a lot of facilities and benefits such as
- Earn 4X bonus points on dining, shopping, online and overseas transactions to accelerate rewards
- 6% rebates on first Caltex fuel purchase and 3% all year round
- Redeem accumulated bonus points for a wide array of items like everyday basics, gift certificates, and air miles
- HSBC’s home & Away privilege program at more than 27,000 establishments in 160 countries and territories worldwide
- Get annual fee waiver on the first year
- Withdraw money everywhere across the world like an ATM card
- Access cash from credit card to pay it off on installment at low-interest rates
- Register for e-statements to receive your card statements by email
- Transfer balance from non-HSBC credit card to your HSBC Red Card to get big savings
- Use the card for the straight purchase and convert them into affordable monthly installment with Card Balance Conversion Plan
- Pay bills with Auto charge, a facility to automatically charge bills to your card to ensure you pay always on time
- Access the card account virtually with online banking 24/7
How to Apply for HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card
In order to apply for an HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card, you will be required to have an annual income of at least Php200k and an existing locally-issued primary credit card owned for a minimum of 12 months. You also need to provide a copy of valid documentation as proof of identity with the complete name and proof of residence under the name of the applicant.
After ensuring, you have all these basic requirements, you may apply for an HSBC Credit Card by visiting an HSBC branch or online. Online procedure is fast, secure and easy; it only takes two minutes to finish. For online HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card application, you can
- Visit official HSBC Red Mastercard page at www.hsbc.com.ph/credit-cards/products/red-mastercard
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button found at the upper right or lower-middle left of the screen to enter the offer selection page.
- Choose your free gift between ‘free annual fees for life’ and ‘free PHP2000 Lazada e-voucher and click the “Apply now” button again under your preferred offer.
- Start to fill out the application form by entering your first name, last name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- Click on the “Continue” button to provide your complete details.
Provide the required documents such as passport, driver’s license, SSS or TIN ID, Voter’s ID as identity proof. For the proof of residence, you can show any valid ID that contains the address of the applicant. You can use your utility bills like electricity, phone, TV, cable issued within the past three months and match the applicant’s address.
Submit the completed application form with all necessary documents to process. And you will get the decision of your HSBC Red Mastercard approval around 5 to 10 business days.
If approved, you will be sent to your new HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card along with a welcome package in your mailing address that you provide during application. After receiving, you must activate the card by SMS as per the instruction mentioned on the card package using your registered mobile number with HSBC.
How to Register for HSBC Online Banking
To access your HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card account virtually as well as redeem rewards, pay bills online, track the card activity, view balance, and transactions, switch to paperless statements, transfer money, and get advantages of all other facilities available to you, you will need to register for HSBC Online Banking service and create an online account to log in. It is a one-time process and you can use the following steps for the registration.
- Visit HSBC Credit Card page at www.hsbc.com.ph/credit-cards or HSBC Red Mastercard webpage at www.hsbc.com.ph/credit-cards/products/red-mastercard
- Click on the “Register” link located left to ‘Log On’ at the top right corner of the page
- Review the terms and conditions thoroughly and print or download if required.
- Select the checkbox ‘I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions’ and click the “Continue” button to enter the second step for identity verification.
- Choose ‘credit card number’ in Registration Method
- Input your HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card Number and Cash Advance PIN in their respective fields
- Click on the “Continue” button to create the required login credentials i.e. username and password.
- Choose your security questions from the list and set the answers.
- Finally complete the fifth step, Confirmation which is also the last step for the HSBC Online Banking Registration.
How to Log In HSBC Online Banking & Access HSBC Red Card
Once you are registered for HSBC Online Banking access and create an online account, you can easily view your HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card and manage the card account safely and securely on the web at any time anywhere at your convenience. To log into your HSBC Red Mastercard Credit Card Account online, you can
- Click on the red “Log On” button at the top right corner of the page
- Type the username you created during registration in its specific field on the upper left side of the page.
- Click on the “Remember my username” checkbox to enable the feature to speed up your future login process at the same device. Avoid if you are on a public or shared machine.
- Click on the “Continue” button to provide your HSBC Online Banking password.
When you successfully log in HSBC Online Banking and enter your online account, you will get to view your HSBC Red Mastercard as well as all other HSBC accounts, if you have, in one place.
The cardmembers, who have forgotten their online account login information, will need to call the number provided on the back of their HSBC Credit Card or dial the HSBC Customer Service Number.
Also Read : Login To Your Union Plus Credit Card Account
HSBC Customer Service Phone Number: (02)8858-0000 or (02)7976-8000 (overseas)
Customer Relations Unit
7/F HSBC Center,
3058 Fifth Avenue West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634 Philippines