www.krogerstoresfeedback.com – Join Kroger Customer Survey To Win $1000 Gift Card
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey is offered to the customers, who have recently made a purchase from a grocery store run by Kroger, to share their feedback regarding that shopping and help Kroger provide the best customer experience in the future. Plus, all the eligible entrants will get a free entry to the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Kroger gift card as a token of appreciation for taking the time and completing the survey.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
In each Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Drawing one grand prize of $5000 Kroger gift card and 100 first prizes, each of a $100 Kroger gift card is available to be won.
Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
To take part in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the applicable monthly drawing contest, you will need to have the following qualities.
- Must be a legal resident of 50 United States (excluding Florida, New York, Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the sweepstakes.
- Visit a participating grocery store under the Kroger brand and receive a cash register receipt with a survey invitation.
- Must not be an employee, officer, director of The Kroger Co. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members or any person of the same household.
- You must complete the survey within 7 days of the purchase date printed on your receipt.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
There are two ways to enter the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes- through Online and by Mail. You can choose any of them as per your convenience.
- For online entry, have your survey invitation ready and visit the Survey URL specified on your receipt or go to www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Enter the Date, Time, and Entry ID into their respective fields from your Kroger receipt. (Take a glance at the sample receipt image at the right of the entry fields to know where to find the information on your receipt).
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Answer the survey questions based on your most recent experience at the Kroger store.
- Upon completion, provide your name, address, telephone number, and the survey code printed on the receipt to enter the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
Also Read : Take White Castle Guest Satisfaction Survey
To enter the Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes by mail without making any purchase or completing the survey, you have to hand print your name, complete address, and telephone number on a postcard, and send it to the following mailing address
Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes
PO Box 3547
Southbury, CT 06488-3547
Make sure, your mail-in entry must be postmarked by the last date of an entry period and received no later than the eighth day of the following month in order to be eligible for the drawing of that respective entry period.
A Few Important Notes on Kroger Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- No limit to the number of times to take the survey or enter the sweepstakes online or by mail. But each online entry is restricted to one per receipt and each mail-in entry must be sent on a separate postcard.
- The monthly draw will be conducted on or about the 10th day of the month following an entry period.
- The winners will be notified via email, phone or postal mail and they must respond with all the required formalities within the time period mentioned in the notification letter.
- The sweepstakes prize is limited to one per person.
- A winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to provide his or her SSN for tax purpose
- To view the full terms and conditions of Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes and other details, click the “Sweepstakes Rules” link on the bottom right of the survey entry page.
Kroger is one of the world’s largest retailer with nearly 2800 stores in 35 states under two dozen banners. The chain was set up by Bernard Henry Kroger in 1883 in downtown Cincinnati and now it serves around 11 million people per day throughout the nation. Kroger runs the business in various formats including hypermarket, supermarket, superstore, departmental store, grocery, and jewelry stores. The company offers a number of its own-brand products and also operates food processing, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Kroger Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-576-4377
The Kroger Co.,
1014 Vine Street,
Cincinnati, OH 45202