www.walmartmoneycard.com – Access To Walmart MoneyCard Account
Walmart MoneyCard Online Account Access
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Cardholders are offered to activate their starter card or personalized card online as well as register for online account management to track their money 24/7 and access all other facilities like view transaction, make free reloads at Walmart stores and many more easily and conveniently on the computer or smartphone.
Walmart MoneyCard Mastercard is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated and Walmart MoneyCard Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. It can be used
How to Activate Walmart MoneyCard & Register for Online Access
If you have picked up a card from your local retail store or received your personalized card with your name on it in the mail, you can activate or register it online to start using and add money.
To initiate the procedure have your new starter or personalized Walmart MoneyCard along with the package inside which the card is found ready, and then you can follow the steps right below.
- Go to the Walmart MoneyCard Registration portal at Activate Walmart MoneyCard
- Enter the 16-digit Number from your Walmart MoneyCard in the first field in the middle of the page.
- Type the Expiration Date in MM/YY format in the next field
- Lastly, input the 3-digit Security Code or CVV printed flat on the right side of the signature panel on the back of the card in its respective field.
- Click on the “Next” button to verify your identity.
After successful identity verification, you will need to create a PIN and you will be ready to use your Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit card.
Once registered, you will be prompted to set an Online User ID and Password to access your Walmart MoneyCard account virtually and take advantage of the online account access service for more control and better management of your Walmart MoneyCard.
How to Log In Walmart MoneyCard Online Account
Walmart MoneyCard users are provided with a safe and secure customer login portal to manage their card online and also gain access to all the great Walmart MoneyCard online account features. For logging in, you can
- Visit Walmart MoneyCard Login page at www.walmartmoneycard.com/login
- Enter the Online User ID and Password that you created during your Walmart MoneyCard Online Activation.
- If you do not have Walmart MoneyCard Online Access, navigate at the bottom of the login section and click on the “Create Online Account” button. Enter your card’s information and establish the required login credentials, then return the login page.
- Select the “Remember User ID” checkbox to store the info in a cookie in your device to be filled in automatically each time you return to the portal. To protect your security, do not enable the feature if you are on a public or shared computer.
- Click the “Login” button.
Once entered into your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account, you will be able to access features and benefits such as send money person to person transfer, the view card balance and transaction history, use Online Bill Pay, MoneyCard Vault and many more.
How to Recover Walmart MoneyCard Online Account Login Information
Do not remember your Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Online Account User login information? If so, click on the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot Password?’ link under the entry fields and enter the following information to retrieve the Username or reset the Password and regain your online Walmart MoneyCard account access.
- Social Security Number
- 16-digit Walmart MoneyCard Card Number
- And 3-digit CVV
How to Apply for Walmart MoneyCard Online
Walmart MoneyCard allows the users to make all purchases at Walmart and get reward cashback with the shopping as well. You can purchase a Walmart MoneyCard at a participating retail store and then request for a personalized card online. Or, you can directly enroll for a Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Debit Card online for free.
- To get a Walmart MoneyCard visit, Walmart MoneyCard Enroll
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, Apartment or Unit Number, and Zip Code.
- Provide your contact details i.e. Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to verify your identity.
- Tick the two checkboxes to agree to the cardholder agreement and consent to receive automated calls and text messages.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the enrollment process. After your Walmart MoneyCard account is open and your personalized Walmart MoneyCard Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Card will be sent to you by mail within 10-15 days.
Also Read : Disney Visa Credit Card Account Login Guide
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
With a Walmart MoneyCard Reloadable Prepaid Visa or Mastercard Debit Card, the users can enjoy a number of features and benefits such as
- Earn 3% cash back at walmart.com purchases, 2% at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations and 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. (Cashback is credited to the card balance at end of Reward Plan Year).
- No overdraft fees
- Use everywhere Mastercard or Visa Debit Cards are accepted across the country.
- Get paid up to 2 days before payday and government benefit up to 4 days before benefits day with Free ASAP Direct Deposit.
- No Monthly Fee when $1000 or more deposited to your Walmart MoneyCard account each month
- Free Cash Reload using the Walmart MoneyCard app at Walmart stores to deposit cash at no charge.
- Order free accounts for the teens at no extra charge and send money to them from your account.
- Free Savings Vault Account to set money aside and use it to stash cash for emergencies. Safekeeping or future purchases.
- Get entry into the monthly drawing for the chance to win $1000 Grand Prize and 999 other cash prizes each month.
- Send and receive money with your card and MoneyPak
- Pay your rent, utilities or other bills online with one-time or recurring payments
- Withdraw cash at ATMs and at any Walmart register or MoneyCenter
- Use your personalized card at a bank teller to access cash and purchase a MoneyGram money order at Walmart
- Manage your card with your Walmart MoneyCard Online Account or Mobile App.
Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Debit Card Fees
- Card Purchase: $1.00 (at a Walmart store); None (online)
- Monthly Fee: $5.00 (No fee if you load $1000 or more)
- Cash Reload: $5.95
- ATM Withdrawal: $2.50
- ATM Balance Inquiry: $0.50
- Paper Checks: $5.95
- Inactivity Fee: $0.00
- Card Replacement: $3.00 (for regular delivery), $15.00 (for expedited delivery)
Walmart MoneyCard Customer Care Number: 1-877-937-4098
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
Log in to your Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Card Online Account and click the chat icon at the bottom left-hand corner to connect with a live customer care representative.