www.nctracks.nc.gov – NC Tracks Login
NC Tracks Login
NC Tracks Login is one of the features the North Carolina Medicaid Management Information Systems offers its account holders. If you have an active account at the NC Tracks or are an authorized user you can sign into access account features.
Logging in is simple at the website of the NC Tracks. Once you have logged in you can gain access to a broad array of account features just through a computer or smartphone browser. Read the steps below for a guide to the login procedure. You can also find steps for password and user id reset.
What is the NC Tracks Login?
NC Tracks Login is an online portal developed by the North Carolina Medicaid Management Information System and N.C. Department of Health and Human Services. If you are associated with the service provider then you can sign into your account anytime and anywhere you wish.
Logging in is simple if you are aware of the procedure. However, anyone who is a new user can log into their account at the website of NC Tracks. Individuals who haven’t yet created an account can sign up.
How to Log into NC Tracks
- Visit the NC Tracks Login website to get started. www.nctracks.nc.gov
- As the webpage opens there is a login section at the middle.
- Locate it then provide User ID in the respective blank space.
- Type in your Password below.
- Click ‘Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
Forgot User ID
- Go to the login website of the NC Tracks. nctracks.nc.gov
- Next there is a login section at the centre.
- Click on ‘Forgot Login’ link below the space to enter the User ID.
- Next the forgotten username webpage opens.
- Enter the following information to reset your username:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Tap ‘Search’ button below and you will be able to retrieve id.
- Go to the login homepage of the NC Tracks. nctracks.nc.gov
- Secondly look for the login section which is at the centre.
- Below the space to enter the password you will find a URL reading ‘Forgot Password’.
- Click on it and a self-service password reset page opens.
- Enter username associated with your account and tap ‘Search’ button.
- Once your account is found you can retrieve your password.
NC Tracks Identity Manager
- Go to the NC Tracks Identity Manager website. nc.gov
- After that look at the centre of the screen and you will find the login widget.
- Enter Username in the first blank space.
- Type in your Password below.
- Click on ‘NCID Login’ button and you will be directed to the account management console.
- In case you have forgotten password visit the login homepage. nc.gov
- Next click on ‘Forgot Password’ link below the login section.
- After that enter username in the identity manager widget.
- Tap ‘Search’ button and the system will look up for your account and allow you to reset password.
In case you have trouble signing in you can connect with the support desk, check your internet connection or try resetting your password. This was all we could offer on the NC Tracks Login. Hope you had a great time logging in.